A number of updates is about optimization of orders processing.
- Working with discounts and rounding. Now discounts for an order are distributed on goods. Issues of rounding in VAT return and distribution of a discount for an order have been resolved.
- VAT. Set up your own VAT rate in retailCRM. Use this information when processing orders and registering delivery.
- Multiple payments. Accept payment from customers by installments. For example, customer can pay a half of the sum by card and the other half by cash when receiving a good.
- Deactivating delivery block. Deactivate this block if you are engaged in selling services, digital goods or this functionality is not necessary for you. The interface will not be overloaded.
- Delivery cost from order sum. Specify dependency of delivery cost on order sum.
- Separation of orders. You can separate orders transferring some goods to a new order. It is relevant for cases when not all goods from the order are available, but the customer wants to get those that are.
- Orders copying. Copy existing orders in a few clicks. You can copy an order in full or only part of information.